You may comment on the following aspects as well:
- Was the class persuaded? Do you feel you were persuasive or convincing enough?
- Eye contact
- Preparation--did you practice enough? Too much? How many video takes did you have to do?
- Speaking rate (too fast? too slow? too many pauses?)
- Gestures (Did you do any?)
- Poise and presence accurately captured via video?
- Organization--did your speech have a natural organization structure?
- Facial expressions?
- Dressed and groomed?
- Was the background appropriate and not distracting?
- What would you change if you could do it all over again?
In addition, leave feedback for at least three students. Feedback should be specific and original. It should be obvious that you watched the entire video. Feedback is due May 22.