Write one well-written and thought-out paragraph. Use complete sentences and correct grammar. Upperclass students should be writing paragraphs with compound and complex sentences that are a minimum of six sentences long.
You may comment on the following aspects as well:
- Was the class inspired? How could you have been more inspirational?
- Eye Contact
- Audience Feedback
- Preparation--did you practice enough? Too much?
- Speaking rate (too fast? too slow? too many pauses?)
- Gestures (Did you do any?)
- Poise and Presence
- Facial Expressions
- Dressed and Groomed?
- Did you like your outline, notes or manuscript technique?
In addition, leave feedback for at least two students. Feedback should be specific and original.